Monday, July 8, 2013

Super Pixel Jumper v1.3

by ThatOtherPerson
Super Pixel Jumper is a fast paced score based platformer with constant forward motion. As long as you avoid contact with the brighter colored blocks your score will continue to increase as will the speed of the game. Your high score is automatically saved.

ThatOtherPerson's Notes
I’ve updated Super Pixel Jumper for Wii. The music is looping properly again, there have been a lot of behind the scenes changes (mostly as a result of cleanup / rewrites done for the PS3 port), and it has all of the usual updates that have been in my other recent releases (newer home menu and bug fixes).

I also set a new high score well testing it! I’m now at the top of the leaderboard with 4331 points. I hadn’t mentioned it yet, but I not so recently made a tumblr page for my homebrew (platonicrobot.tumblr.com). Right now it’s just setup to automatically post whenever someone sets a new personal high score on any leaderboard. I haven’t really decided what (if anything) else to do with it. Let me know if you have any suggestions. I don’t plan to stop using this word press blog for release news and things like that but maybe I’ll start cross posting…

DOWNLOAD (1)
News Source (1)