Tuesday, September 28, 2010

That Other Pong 2.0

by ThatOtherPerson
Another Pong game for Wii.

ThatOtherPerson's Notes
=======================
I totally rewrote the game. Got rid of its dependency on Box2D (the game was originally pretty much made just to mess around with Box2D on Wii which was giving me trouble for reasons that I don’t want to get into which is what really led me to actually remake They Do Not Die instead of doing more of a direct port) and used my own self made collision and bouncing system in its place.

It has a two player mode now. Single player is still available as an option. There is obviously also a menu now to allow you to select how many people will be playing.

Instead of using the directional pad the gameplay is now motion controlled. You hold the controller sideways like a NES controller and tilt it forward and back to move the on screen paddle up or down.

DOWNLOAD (1)
News Source (1)