Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hypno Blast 0.2

by ThatOtherDev
Hypnotize yourselves!

Creator's Notes
===============
Here is the update I promised.

I added a scoring system. Every ball you click gets you 5 points and if you set a new high score its automatically saved. There is also a health bar that drops down whenever a ball gets out of reach. If you miss five balls then the game resets. I made the aiming a bit more forgiving. Now if you click near enough to a ball it will count as if you hit it even if the exact pixel that your pointing at isn’t actually within the ball. I added background music (Inside The Shell by KatazTrophee). I improved performance. The game was already frame rate independent so the speed of the gameplay is unaffected but it plays smoother now. I also added four player co op along with classic controller support for all 4 wiimotes.

DOWNLOAD (1)
News Source (1)